Thanks for choosing Queensland Country Health Fund!
Before we start your application, there’s some important information you’ll need to read to make sure you know all the details about your chosen level of cover:
These brochures provide important information about your cover, including waiting periods, pre-existing conditions, hospital and ancillary (extras) exclusions, benefits and limits and benefit limitation periods. You’ll need to confirm that you’ve read and understood these brochures when submitting your application.
If you’d like to check the premium on your cover, you can get a quote here.
Health insurance can be complicated, so if you’d like us to contact you to discuss the details of your cover, please see the additional information section on the Member page, "Would you like to be contacted" and select Yes.
To complete your online application, you’ll need the following information:
- Medicare Card number and expiry date
- If you or anyone on this new policy has held or currently holds previous cover you will need your membership number and the name of your previous cover
- Bank account details or credit card number if you want your payments to be deducted as a direct debit
- Bank account details if you want your benefit payments to be credited to your account
If you are not entitled to Medicare benefits, or not a permanent resident of Australia, please contact us before continuing with your application.
You will need to ensure that:
- You have Adobe Reader installed on your computer.
- Your browser’s pop-up blocker is turned off.
Let’s get started!