About this Web Site
Information on this web site is provided by Queensland Country Health Fund Ltd ABN 18 085 048 237. The information provides general on the products and services offered by Queensland Country Health Fund.
Information provided in this web site does not constitute an offer or an intention to enter into a legally binding contract. It is presented as general information only and does not take into consideration your personal needs or financial situation. Where reference to legal or other compliance information such as: Health Benefits Guide, you should take this information into consideration along with your own personal and financial situation before making any purchasing decision.
The Content was current at 15/12/2008. The information on this Site may change and although Queensland Country Health Fund attempts to keep the Content current, it does not guarantee its currency as there may be delays, errors or omissions. We may change Rules and benefit levels from time to time. Therefore, If you anticipate seeking treatment for which a claim may be payable by Queensland Country Health Fund please contact us before receiving treatment to determine what if any benefit may be payable. All results from calculators on the Site are simulations which are for the purpose of providing an indication of price only and constitute neither an offer, nor a quote nor a pre-qualification for cover. All covers are subject to the Health Fund Rules, a copy of which can be obtained by contacting Queensland Country Health Fund on 1800 813 415. In the event of any inconsistency arising between Site Content and the Health Fund Rules, the Health Fund Rules will prevail.
We will make all reasonable effort to ensure that the Site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. However, electronic services are subject to interruption or breakdown. Therefore, access to our web site is offered on an "as is" and "as available" basis only.
By registering for our online services, you consent to Queensland Country Health Fund sending you marketing, promotional and other commercial e-mails to the address you provide on registration unless you opt out. You can opt out of receiving these emails at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Online Web Services
- Queensland Country Health Fund will provide its policyholders, who register via this website, with online access to their policy information.
- Queensland Country Health Fund has the sole right and discretion to determine a policy holder’s eligibility for access to online services, the extent of that access and the level of online services that will or will not be made available. It may also, at its sole discretion and without notice, terminate a policy holder's password, deactivate their online account for any reason and/or discontinue providing any or all of the online services. You agree that Queensland Country Health Fund will not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination or restriction of your access to the online services.
- Queensland Country Health Fund reserves the right at any time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or any part of the online services with or without notice. You agree that Queensland Country Health Fund will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of all or any of the online services.
- Information provided by you through online web services to Queensland Country Health Fund will be processed within two business days of receipt. No warranty is provided to you in relation to the order in which those transactions are processed.
- you are responsible for all content that you provide to Queensland Country Health Fund via the online web services of this website. You are also responsible for providing true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration process. In particular to register, you must provide your real name, birth date and email address;
- Queensland Country Health Fund has the right to suspend or terminate your registration for web services if you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate or not current, or Queensland Country Health Fund has reasonable grounds to suspect you have.
- You agree not to provide your online web services password to anyone and you will keep this password secure at all times. If you do disclose your password to anyone you are fully responsible for the implications of their actions;
- you will not upload, send, post or otherwise transmit to this website any unsolicited messages or any offensive, harmful, defamatory, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful material or any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
Links to Other Web Sites
Links to third party web sites provided on this site are provided in good faith. We do not have control over the content or functions provided on these sites and recommend that you abide by the website terms and conditions of use for these sites.
Any product offers or statements made on third party sites are the responsibility of the operator of the third party site. If you intend to download any software or purchase any product or service from a third party site please read any relevant terms and conditions and ensure the product is right for you.
Queensland Country Health Ltd may receive payments from operators of third party web sites in relation to products or services supplied by the operator as a result of you linking to the third party web site.
Queensland Country Health Fund takes responsible measures to ensure that any information provided to us over the internet is kept secure. However Queensland Country Health Ltd will not be responsible for any unauthorised access to that information during its transmission to us. There is the risk that information sent to or from this Site may be intercepted, corrupted or modified by third parties. Queensland Country Health Fund makes no warranty about the strength or effectiveness of the encryption of information sent across this Site and Queensland Country Health Fund is not responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to information provided by users over this Site. There are alternative methods of providing us with information and this can be discussed by contact 1800 813 415 during business hours.
The products and services described in this site are only available to permanent residents of Australia who are currently living in Australia. The law applicable to this website and to disputes arising out of its use is the law of the State of Queensland, Australia. The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland and the Federal Court of Australia.
Limitation of Liability
Subject to any responsibilities implied by law and which cannot be excluded, Queensland Country Health Fund and any of its staff or agents is not liable to you for any losses, damages, liabilities, claims and expenses whatsoever arising out of or referable to material, or any error, omission or misrepresentation on the Queensland Country Health Fund Web Site.
You further acknowledge that risks of damage to your software, hardware or stored information may arise due to your use of this Site. Queensland Country is not liable for any damage or loss incurred by you as a result of using the Site. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your own software, hardware and stored information.
Links to this site
Please contact Queensland Country Health Ltd if you would like to place a link to any part of this web site.